Thursday, April 16, 2009

You Won't Miss My Smile

You won't miss my smile.
You've never really seen it,
not a smile just for you.

You won't miss my hands.
You've never really held them;
they've never held you.

You won't miss my arms
or legs.
You've never been wrapped in them
like an enchilada.

You won't miss my passion.
You've never felt the heat
of my mystic gardens.

You won't miss my kiss.
You've never sucked my lips
or felt their plump, gentle pressure
and my warm, wet tongue
on your neck.

You won't miss my eyes.
You've never crawled into them
to find my love.

You won't miss my words.
You've never gone more than a day
without reading my words.

You will miss my mind.
You will only be able to observe
as I interact with others.
My mind is what you love
about me.
My mind is what you will miss.

You will miss my care.
You like being cared for
by someone.
Anyone.
My care is what you love
about me.
My care is what you will miss.

You will miss my soul.
You like knowing that you know
me.
My soul is what you love
about me.
My soul is what you will miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment