Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hey, I am socially inept on the net, lol. I just realized tonight what happened. See, I've always liked puzzles, and I am pretty good with reading material. And I am good at filing stuff in my brain and pulling out info when I need it. I did fall in love - with solving stuff.

I am so sorry for messing up the game. I was so busy solving, I did not even care about the social aspect. I feel like the biggest idiot on the planet, lol. When I think about it now, I realize what a jerk I have been.

I really did believe that my career was on the line and that my life was in danger. I know I pissed off some people in trying to cover my assets. Moving on...

I learned a few rules tonight. I know I need to keep my mouth shut. Ask permission from my parents. Remember there are a gazillion people on the net.

And sleep every night.

I'm not ready to play, though. The snowglobe flakes are just beginning to settle. I need to keep my priorities in order. My husband has been trying very hard to help me out, maybe too much. But that is a good thing. Before, we did not help each other enough.

I won't even bother trying to explain anymore to him the multitude of spokes coming from that hub that was me (ha!). I don't care about those now since I see what it did to me. I would, however, like to be accepted one day if you all can forgive me. Right now, I am still exhausted. And nervous about talking to all of you.

I'm going to my class tomorrow. I'm nervous about that, too. No, I did not cancel it. The normal part of my brain came through on that matter. Monetarily, I am okay, too. I had put back a few thou. So my vacation is already paid for, ha ha! I may be able to get a job, too - after I graduate. =)

So no more trying to force my way through doors. I need to learn how to be invited. Later.

My apologies again. =)

Thanks,

Bel

P.S. I may not blog in the morning. I won't be in danger. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment