Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stuff That Would Bore My Sisters, 6

You know I watch tv sometimes, and tonight I watched the latest "Deadliest Catch." It's waaaay past time they let the wives come on for more than a kiss and a hug. Yay! They were all gorgeous, of course, and the proposal - wow! For doing that in front of every one, you know that guy can use that in every argument, and what can she say but "Aaaw, I can't stay mad at you."

During the work episode that aired right before the pub segment, I thought about a whole lot of things. I always laugh at the greenhorns for the trouble they get in and for the lack of understanding - I can relate. ;-) Anyway, I do get it that to understand how things go, you just got to be right in the middle of it.

Well, I am learning a lot better how things go. I still don't like the whole business of how all the employers, not just the main interviewer, go over every little detail about a person. Then when the job applicant walks through the door, she thinks it is the same person she spoke with on the phone. After all, he knows stuff, is using the same words... but is it the same person? It feels different somehow. Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment