Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stuff That Would Bore My Sisters, 7




I'm getting better at playing 'Guess Who I Am.' Okay, I have always given information order to get information. I just have to give the right stuff at the right time in order to get what I want (the information). It's like having the right bait to use when angling for a certain type of fish during a certain time of year or even during the day. One of the things I noted from the movie "A River Runs Through It" was that the dad and sons knew that the fish were in different places throughout the day, and so they would use different bait.


Sisters, I am sorry to discuss fisherman with you for two posts in a row, but I just have to get it out.

Also, did you see my brick wall poem? I tried to make it look like a brick wall. When I was 7 or 8, I actually did lay a few bricks with my dad. I rather liked doing that, building a tiny little wall. (Pause for thought) I was just remembering again, but I don't consider myself a mason or anything. I don't see masons anymore, or maybe they work when I am indoors. Masons are good, honest, spiritual people from what I've heard. Wonder what they would think of the way life is in some places.


No comments:

Post a Comment