Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dante's Inferno Test* (link to site below)

Dante's Inferno Test is a fun little quiz. I am in Purgatory. Not a christian, especially not now or ever, but I do believe in a god/goddess who will find justice. =)

Just as I thought, and a courtroom would find, my lustful sins are more forgivable since I do repent and take responsibility. Were I to choose "unbeliever," I would still be on a higher level than the unrepentant -- that is, the truly unrepentant.


Here are the levels:

Purgatory: Repenting Believers



Level 1/Limbo: Virtuous Non-Believers

Level 2: Lustful *Had I been an unrepentant non-believer, I would have ended up here.

Level 3: Gluttonous

Level 4: Prodigal and Avaricious



Level 5: Wrathful and Gloomy



Level 6: Heretics/The City of Dis

Level 7: Violent



Level 8: The Malebolge/Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers
Level 9: Cocytus/Treacherous




http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

No comments:

Post a Comment