Friday, May 1, 2009



3 months
one season

3 months
1/4 around sun

3 months
and 1 month more

been "sick"
only been reinforced

a week
at times weak

how would you be
would you be free

would you fight like me
or tap for the referee

not as bad off (and sometimes worse)
hardly ever as good as I seem

ignoring rapids
to swim upstream

without friends
no dragging friends under

but, yes, friends
I thought could never blunder

thank you
friends, for letting me see

the gold forgiveness
the blue apologies

i would survive
it is how i am wired

though i breathe better
not alone but inspired


*I read this through to edit. Then I read by color. The gold works better than the blue, but I may reedit later to make it work better. Thanks for reading.

**Inspired by friends, imagined and real.



No comments:

Post a Comment